UT3-Wall of Shame
Welcome to Unreal Tournament 3 - Wall of Shame. If you haven't already done so, join now to get full access of everything we have to offer to make your game play experience an exciting one.

Thanks for visiting!
UT3-Wall of Shame
Welcome to Unreal Tournament 3 - Wall of Shame. If you haven't already done so, join now to get full access of everything we have to offer to make your game play experience an exciting one.

Thanks for visiting!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAGNET here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MAGNET
Admin
Admin

MAGNET here! Empty
PostSubject: MAGNET here!   MAGNET here! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:38 am

Hey ... I'm MAGNET and I play Unreal Tournament 3 and several dozen other games on Steam and Origin.

I'll be helping Karateka~TheAssassin manage this site but don't look for too much from me regarding your server issues because I'm that well versed on how to control them -- I don't wanna break your stuff No

I'll be adding updates, news (when feasible), fixing and adding stuff to the website that you want. All you need to do is put something in the Suggestions forum and I'll consider checking it out if it fits what we're doing.

I'm a member and Administrator at Team Stealth Communities, a gaming forum. So, if you really need me to do something special for you please feel free to visit our TeamSpeak which is available 24/7. The address is: 216.246.109.162:10011

If there's anything else you'd like to know about me and what I do or if you have questions regarding me and not this website, feel free to post your questions or comments in this Introduction thread.

Thanks for visiting today and have a good one. Rock On Wink
Back to top Go down

MAGNET here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UT3-Wall of Shame :: General Forums :: Introductions-
Jump to: